Group Management Accountant : Sheffield : Start ASAP
Brewster Partners are working exclusively with a market leading business based in Sheffield on the appointment of a newly created Group Management Accountant. The business whose group finance team are based in Sheffield are now looking to expand their finance team with the addition of a fully qualified Group Management Accountant.
The business is completely unique in its market and they are an extremely ambitious organisation who are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team. The business, who have a fantastic culture, is well geared up for remote working for the foreseeable future given the current climate and well-practiced at on boarding new hires remotely whilst providing them with all the support they need to ensure a successful career at this organisation.
They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and keen to lead from the front as they will have a team of 2 reporting into the role.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Full monthly management accounts
- Income statements, Balance Sheet and cash flow statements
- Processing month end and other ad-hoc journals
- Assistance with preparation of budgets
- Month end commentary
- Preparation of ad hoc internal reports as and when required
- Support the Financial Controller with Ad Hoc duties and reports
- Management of two qualified management accountants
- Financial analysis
- Trend analysis
- Fully Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA with relevant accountancy experience
- A graduate with at least 3 years PQE
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard and have advanced IT Skills
- Good all round Communication skills
- The ability to business partner across non finance departments within the business
- Will be a driven a driven, proactive and reliable accountant who is a team player
- Commercially aware with ability to suggest & implement improvements across management accounting
- Team Player and people oriented - ideally some previous management experience
- Driven to further develop business improvement
- Fantastic package for the successful candidate
- £45,000 – 50,000
- Car allowance circa £5k
- 10% Bonus
- 10% Pension Contribution
The business is looking to make an appointment before the end of MAY 2021 so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you are interested.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Group Management Accountant : Sheffield : Start ASAP, Reference: CB \ BBBH14333". Thank you for your interest.