Management Accountant : Sheffield : High Growth Business
Brewster Partners are working exclusively with an established and high growth listed business in Sheffield who are looking for a Management Accountant to bolster the growing finance team, as well as to aid the Finance Manager with a number of key projects. The role is a newly created permanent position and the business is looking to identify the successful candidate before the end of the month.
The role will work closely with the commercial finance business partners of the organisation so would be ideally suited to someone who has a strong management accountant background but looking for more commercial exposure and to build this skill set.
You will be great for this role if you are an entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and commercially astute accountant looking for a challenging yet rewarding role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Management of the month end process, ensuring the development of the current suite of M.I and KPIs that are produced.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly KPI Pack.
- Working with the FM on the development of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Development of the long-term business plan
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- All duties are required to ensure all deadlines and reporting requirements are met.
- ACA/ACCA or ACCA Qualified
- An experienced Management Accountant.
- Strong budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning experience.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Salary £38,000 - £40,000 basic salary
- 10% Bonus
- 34 days holiday (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Dynamic working enviornment and fantastic culture
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant : Sheffield : High Growth Business, Reference: CB \ BBBH14332". Thank you for your interest.