Finance Manager : Fully Remote : Start ASAP
The business is a well-established company in Sheffield who are steeped in history stretching back over 50 years. The business is well renowned for investing heavily in themselves and have over recent years committed significant investment in their business to continue their growth and expansion both in the UK and overseas.
They are now looking to grow their finance team with the addition of a competent and driven Finance Manager. They are a profitable and cash rich business who are looking for an accountant who has high career ambitions.
The business is looking for a dynamic and driven Finance Manager who can help improve current systems and processes and has a proven ability to influence key internal stakeholders within the business.
This role will have full responsibility for the following remit:
- Responsibility for a finance team of 2 qualified accountants
- Producing monthly management accounts including analysis of P & L and balance sheets
- Analysing and interpreting KPI’s for the Management team
- Oversee month end reporting
- Design and implement robust and meaningful analysis / commercial commentary of month end reporting
- Implement variance analysis processes to identify discrepancies with analysis and reporting
- Monthly variance analysis against forecast and prior periods
- Undertake investigation of variances to identify areas of concern with appropriate reporting and commentary
- Identify and agree internal benchmarks and undertake trend analysis of financial performance
- Establish and coordinate / manage year end and interim audits with external auditors
- Design and implement regular reporting of subsidiary performance in conjunction with stakeholder and business requirements
- To undertake any ad hoc finance work as necessary
- Design and deliver in a timely manner ad hoc reports
- Drive continuous improvement across system and all departmental processes
- The candidate will be ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Experience working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard
- Candidates will ideally have a strong academic background with relevant degree
- A driven, proactive and reliable accountant who is a team player
- Experience of designing & building financial reports
- You will have excellent communication and coaching skills with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- A proven ability to manage & mentor staff
£50,000 – £60,000 + benefits, excellent training and development
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Manager : Fully Remote : Start ASAP, Reference: CB / BBBH12372". Thank you for your interest.