Head of Digital Marketing : North East Derbyshire
Do you have a strong ecommerce background with good social media and CRM marketing experience and you're ready to step up and lead end to end marketing strategy of a fast paced and growing privately owned business?
An award-winning business is seeking an entrepreneurial individual who is capable of developing multiple channel marketing strategies reporting directly into the owner. As well as digital marketing and brand management this individual will also oversee traditional marketing strategies as well. The business is looking for someone to bring their own ideas and strategy to the table and implement change.
The business, with a turnover of around £15m, has recently completed a full renovation & fit out of their Headquarters and are due to also significantly expand their warehousing capabilities in 2022.
What will you be doing?
- Managing & updating the website
- Transition the company's marketing efforts into becoming an accomplished publisher of high- quality video & photo content, to ultimately increase the company's sales and brand awareness.
- Manage the workload and 3 monthly schedule for graphic designer/videographer
- Defining the ecommerce roadmap and aligning it with the key business commercial objectives
- Mange media agencies, writing and distributing press releases for the business and associated brand pushing them to deliver ambitious growth targets
- Developing a complete CRM/email marketing strategy to further drive sales.
- You will lead further CRM integration to facilitate personalised, relevant and timely communication with their key audiences to enable them to have a best-in-class product experience.
- Create and implement a commercially relevant social media presence with campaigns across relevant platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and YouTube.
- Articulate digital performance and the commercial impact.
- To identify new channels/initiatives that will help grow the business
- Monitoring brand online presence – social media, reviews, external blogs and articles
- Assisting the sales team with marketing assets and sales assets – Adding new product photos & videos to marketing hub, product launch presentations, new product presentations
The ideal candidate will have strong in-house experience and a deep understanding of how channels work together. You will have the ability to approach campaigns strategically and have a hands-on 'roll-your-sleeves-up' attitude. Above all, you will relish the challenge of rapid implementation within a business which is growing fast.
- Graduate calibre
- Proven and deep experience of driving business growth via acquisition strategies
- Experience of working in fast-moving entrepreneurial environments and comfortable with change
- Expert knowledge of multi-channel acquisition strategies
- Excellent technical knowledge of acquisition tools, tracking & analytics
- Experience of digital publishing, and deploying non-SEO marketing channels including CRM/Email.
- Experience of B2C & B2B
What's on offer?
- Salary c. £50,000 – £65,000 depending on experience
- Healthcare and life cover
- Parking at office
- Office based role
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Head of Digital Marketing : North East Derbyshire, Reference: CB / 15521". Thank you for your interest.