Sales Account Manager
Brewster Partners Professional Support are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join our client, based in Nottingham. The offices are easily accessible from surrounding areas. The company is well known and is rapidly expanding so there is real opportunity for progression. This role will offer you a hybrid work opportunity with a salary of £21,000.
Whitin this role you will be primarily responsible for contract renewals across the company contract base.
This is a full-time permanent role which offers hybrid work.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Act as the marketing interface/contract for the sales team
- Provide regular reporting to the sales team and partners
- Day to day contact for sales queries
- File sales paperwork correctly and with relevance daily
- Work closely with the supervisor, escalating relevant issues
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with customers
- Audit all relevant information on databases
- Manage all aspects of the Contracts Database (Excel)
- Arranging regular meetings with renewal teams and partners.
- Manage CRM/databases
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Retention Sales Specialist to join the sales team.
Within this role you will be required to have experience in following:
- Accurate data entry skills with keen eye for detail
- Experience in sales or negotiations
- Confident being the first point of contact
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can work autonomously
- Good administration skills
- You will be happy to play a key role within our company
- Strong analytical skills and eye for detail
- Strong sales and organisational skills
- Can do approach, and the ability to manage a high workload
Previous experience in similar negotiation roles desired.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Sales Account Manager, Reference: BZS / SS". Thank you for your interest.