Sales and Purchase Administrator
Brewster Partners is currently recruiting a Sales and Purchase Administrator for one of our clients based in Dronfield.
This is a full- time permanent position, based on site .
As a Sales/Purchase Administrator you will take overall responsibility for the administrative assistance on export sales transactions including obtaining freight quotes and arranging small shipments.
Further duties and responsibilities include;
- Entering sales orders onto computer system.
- Arranging transport both through the main warehouse or external hauliers to UK customers and raising of sales invoices. Entering purchase orders onto computer system.
- Booking stock onto computer and passing of purchase invoices.
To be successful in this position you will need to have :
- Prior experience of sales and/or purchase administration
- Previous experience of dealing with international shipments including import and export documentation.
A salary between £22,000 - £23,000 with a brilliant progression opportunity .
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Sales and Purchase Administrator, Reference: Bzs / Sa". Thank you for your interest.