Brewster Partners are currently recruiting a Payroll officer for a Not-For-Profit organisation based in Sheffield. This is a full time Temporary role with a salary opportunity between £25,000 - £26,000.
This is a full-time temporary position, as well as offering hybrid working.
This role will require you to assist and respond to payroll queries.
Administer monthly payrolls ensuring accuracy and timeliness are of paramount importance.
Provide accurate and timely payroll reports to all locations following the completion of each payroll submission.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge of Payroll practices and Procedures.
In return the charity offers a fun and vibrant working environment as well as a strong benefits package with a salary between £25,000 - £26,000 as well as hybrid working offering true flexibility.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Payroll, Reference: BZS / Po". Thank you for your interest.