Brewster Partners Charity & Not for Profit are currently recruiting for a PA, for a charity based in Rotherham.
This role is a full time, permanent position, based on site.
Within this role you will be supporting the Senior Management team with all administrative and diary management tasks.
You will also plan conferences, workshops, seminars and other events. As well as this you will:
- Support other members of the Senior Management Team with a range of administration duties.
- Set reminders for meetings and ensuring relevant information is provided in good time .
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs, analysis of information and feedback to CEO on any suggested course of action required.
- Acting as the first point of contact for both the CEO
- Marinating database, ensuring all information adheres to GDPR regulation
- Any other ad hoc tasks required by management
This role will suit someone who has experience of a similar role previously, as well as possessing strong communication skills, be adept with taking minutes, as well as carrying a professional approach at all times.
You will be a proactive, professional and efficient approach with substantial experience of supporting a CEO, senior management team or senior board members, as well as being confident in all aspects in Microsoft office.
You will be comfortable with building relationships across an organisation, and poses good communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a salary of £25,800
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: PA, Reference: Bzs / Pa". Thank you for your interest.