Marketing and Design Executive
Brewster Partners are currently supporting a highly successful technology company based in Nottingham who are looking to recruit a Marketing and Design Executive.
This is a full time role, with hybrid working opportunities.
Within this role you will support the marketing team whilst reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be involved across all areas of the marketing department including:
- Creating and managing content for the website and social media
- Managing the Partner Resource Hub and communicating with customers
- Design high quality materials for digital aspects
- Attend partner events
- Managing the resource hubs, and communicating with clients
- Previous experience in a marketing setting is preferred
- Good understanding of website design and social media
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop would be beneficial
- Between £22,000 - £25,000 in terms of salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent training opportunities
- Death in service (2 x salary)
- Cycle to work scheme and discount gym membership
- Potential for hybrid working
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Marketing and Design Executive, Reference: BZS / MEN". Thank you for your interest.