Fundraising and Events Manager
Brewster Partners Charity and Not for profit are currently looking for a Fundraising and Events Manager to join our client based in Doncaster. The offices are easily accessible from the surrounding areas. The Charity is well known and is rapidly expanding so there is real opportunity for progression.
This is a full-time permanent role with a salary opportunity between £28,000 -£32,000.
As Fundraising and Events Manager, you will be required to:
- Manage, plan and deliver all fundraising activity, generating income to further enhance our work across Doncaster
- Ensure all fundraising is carried out in accordance with Charity Law and our own internal policies and procedures.
- To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Present a professional image when dealing with both internal and external contacts and partners, always acting in a professional manner
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- To be aware and comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Fundraising and Events Manager to join the team.
The sucessful candidate will ideally:
- Develop positive relationships with clients, handling dissatisfied or awkward clients effective
- Perform all assigned tasks and procedures efficiently and in a timely manner
- Use initiative to act without constantly referring to others and perseveres with repetitive and mundane tasks
- Communicate effectively and confidently in individual and group situations, contributing and asking questions where appropriate
- Ensure all written correspondence is fluent and structured, using appropriate style and language
- Use the correct communication technique to suit the situation
- Work to improve self by being pro-active in job function and in assessing training and development needs
Previous experience of fundraising and event coordination/management is required.
As well as being a great place to work with a friendly and helpful team,the following benefits are available:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Medical health Plan
- Pension scheme
- Salary opportunity up to £32,000.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Fundraising and Events Manager, Reference: BZS / FRD". Thank you for your interest.