Brewster Partners Professional Support are currently looking for an experienced Exam Administrator to join our client, based in Worksop. The location is easily accessible from surrounding areas. This permanent role will be available Full and Part-Time with a salary opportunity 18,278 FTE.
This role will require a full driving licence as travelling might be required.
As an Exams Administrator you will be working closely with academic and support staff to ensure that an accurate and responsive service is provided.
This role is available full and part time.
Within this role you will be required to:
- To assist with the day-to-day operations and to provide administrative support to the Examinations team
- To log requests for access arrangements
- To input examination / assessment results onto the College's Management Information System
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships
- Communicate with the wider team
- Assisting learners to achieve their full potential
- Providing academic departments and learners with key administrative services
The right candidate will have experience as below:
- Accurate data entry skills with keen eye for detail
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can work autonomously
- Good administration skills
- Must be flexible during as exam times as they can vary
- The ability to remain professional
- Organised, punctual and positive attitude
Previous experience in similar Administration roles is required.
- Up to 41 days annual leave per year
- Medical health Plan
- Pension scheme
- Full, part time and flexible working hours
- Hybrid working opportunities available
- Parking available
- Salary opportunity of 18,278 FTE.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Exam Administrator, Reference: BZS / EAv". Thank you for your interest.