Call Desk Handler
Brewster Partners Professional Support are currently recruiting for an experienced Call Desk Handler to join our client, based in Wakefield. The offices are easily accessible from surrounding areas. The company is well known and is rapidly expanding so there is real opportunity for progression.
Whitin this role you will be first point of contact for clients who are looking for updates or further information of the service being provided.
This is a full-time permanent role based on site.
Within this role you will be required to:
- File sales paperwork correctly and with relevance daily
- Work closely with the supervisor, escalating relevant issues
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with customers
- Ability to meet targets and exceed KPI’S
- Answer and redirect telephone calls
- Audit all relevant information on databases
- Communicate with the wider team, ensuring any issues can be rectified in an efficient manner
The right candidate will have experience as below:
- Accurate data entry skills with keen eye for detail
- Confident being the first point of contact
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can work autonomously
- Good administration skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good understanding of geography of UK
Previous experience in similar customer engagement roles is required.
- Salary opportunity of £21,000
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Medical health Plan
- Pension scheme
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts and days out
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Call Desk Handler, Reference: BZS / CH". Thank you for your interest.