Customer Support Co-ordinator
Brewster Partners Professional Support are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Support Co-Ordinator to join our client, based in Nottingham. The offices are easily accessible from the surrounding areas. The company is well known and is rapidly expanding so there is real opportunity for progression. This role is on site based with a salary opportunity of £23,000.
In the Customer Support role you will be primarily responsible for the delivery of an exceptional Customer experience.
Within this role you will be required to:
- To follow standard documented processes and procedures as required.
- Work closely with the supervisor, escalating relevant issues
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with customer
- To adhere to commercial efficiencies to achieve contractual Service Level agreements.
- To adhere to agreed levels within the escalation process, seeing through to satisfactory completion when required
- Audit all relevant information on databases
- Being responsible for monitoring and progressing all calls in line with contracted requirements
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Customer Support Co-ordinator to join our team.
Within this role you will be required to have experience in the following:
- Accurate data entry skills with keen eye for detail
- At least 1 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Confident being the first point of contact
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can work autonomously
- Good administration skills
- You will be happy to play a key role within our company
- Strong analytical skills and eye for detail
- Can do approach, and the ability to manage a high workload
As well as being a great place to work with a friendly and helpful team, benefits include:
- Salary opportunity of £23,000
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Quarterly and annual awards
- Pension scheme
- Regular away days and social events
- Discount to local gym
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Customer Support Co-ordinator, Reference: BZS/ CCN". Thank you for your interest.