Technical Contracts Administrator
Brewster Partners Professional Support are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our client, based in Nottingham. The offices are easily accessible from surrounding areas. The company is well known and is rapidly expanding so there is real opportunity for progression.
As a Contracts Administrator you will be first point of contact for clients who are looking to sign up with the business.
This is a full-time permanent role which offers hybrid work.
Within this role you will be required to:
- File sales paperwork correctly and with relevance daily
- Work closely with the supervisor, escalating relevant issues
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with customers
- Deal with Entitlement queries from the Customer Support Team
- Ensure that planned parts are sent to the correct location
- Audit all relevant information on databases
- Manage all aspects of the Contracts Database (Excel)
We are looking for a dynamic and highly experienced Contracts Administrator, with excellent administrative skills and who is highly competent in Excel, with a great eye for attention to detail.
Within this role you will be required to have experience in following:
- Accurate data entry skills with keen eye for detail
- Confident being the first point of contact
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can work autonomously
- Good administration skills
- You will be happy to play a key role within our company
Previous experience in similar customer engagement roles is required.
As well as being a great place to work with a friendly and helpful team, we offer the following benefits:
- Salary opportunity of £21,000
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Quarterly and annual awards
- Pension scheme
- Regular away days and social events
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Technical Contracts Administrator, Reference: BZS / CA". Thank you for your interest.