Brewster Partners Charity and not for profit are currently looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our client, based in Knottingley. The offices are easily accessible from surrounding areas. The Charity is well known and is rapidly expanding so there is real opportunity for progression.
This is a full-time Temporary role with a salary opportunity of £25,000.
As a Contract Administrator, you will be required to:
- Updating the contacts log with details of new, amended and renewed sales contracts
- Assisting the Business partners collation of data for business development reviews
- Ensure the correct contract documentation is received, key information recorded (including void payments) and stored effectively for ease of access
- Maintain the Revenue reconciliation spreadsheet for all contract and care package changes.
- Raising invoices in line with the contract requirements and appropriate revenue recognition requirements.
- Understanding the contract allowances of Re-charges, Holiday Costings & Mileage expenses and raising invoices.
- Ensure all invoices are sent to customers by post or email
- Participate in team meetings
- Undertake appropriate training and development activities
The right candidate for the Contracts administrator role will have experience in following:
- Experience in invoicing
- Previously worked with contracts and data validation
- Excellent communication skills
- AAT qualified
- Excellent organisation skills
Previous experience in invoicing and administrations required.
As well as being a great place to work with a friendly and helpful team, we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Programmes to further develop
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid work opportunity
- Salary opportunity up to £25,000.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Contracts Administrator, Reference: BZS / CA". Thank you for your interest.