Business Support Assistant
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting a Business Support Assistant for a company based in Doncaster. This is a Full-time Temporary position with a salary opportunity between £18,887 - £19,642.
This is a full time, Temporary position with an opportunity of Hybrid work.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Maintain and develop information systems, ensuring that electronic systems are kept up to date.
- To deal with enquires from both internal and external customers ensuring that a high standard of customer service is always delivered
- Support the Organizing of internal / external meetings and events
- Take minutes of non-complex meetings using a laptop
- Ensure that all reporting requirements are achieved in time
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with ability to deal with challenging situations
- Must be able to work independently
- Experience in data entry
- Be able to maintain strict confidentiality
This is a full-time , temporary position with salary opportunity between £18,887 - £19,642 as well as great opportunities to progress within the business. This role is offerin the opportunity of hybrid work .
Available on-site parking and an impressive holiday scheme.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Business Support Assistant, Reference: BZS / Bsa". Thank you for your interest.