Buyer / Purchaser
Brewster Partners Professional Support are currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer / Purchaser to join our client, based in Sheffield. The offices are easily accessible from surrounding areas to include Doncaster, Rotherham, Chesterfield and Barnsley and can also be reached by public transport. The company is well known and is rapidly expanding so there is real opportunity for progression.
The Buyer supports all departments and covers all areas of the business.
This role will require you to:
- Monitor compliance to preferred suppliers
- Deal with general Buyer queries via e-mail and telephone
- Maintain and update the contract database
- Look for opportunities to make cost savings by reviewing spend
- Produce reports and statistics using demonstrating purchasing trends and maximising buying opportunities.
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments, and customers.
The right candidate will have experience as below:
- Building relationships with suppliers
- A good understanding in the systems used within the role
- Strong skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Good administration skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- A competitive annual salary and benefits package
- Generous holiday allowance
- Free on-site parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Buyer / Purchaser, Reference: BZS / BP". Thank you for your interest.