Internal Sales Administrator
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting an Internal Sales Administrator for a company based in Chesterfield. This is a Full-time Permanent position with a salary opportunity between £20,000 - £25,000.
This is a full time, Permanent position based on site.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Process, acknowledge and dispatch orders
- Maintain comprehensive customer records in company CRM System
- Work closely with Stock Control and Transport in relation to orders and deliveries.
- Deal with customer enquiries
- Follow up sales leads in a timely and efficient manner
- Undertake general office Duties
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with ability to deal with challenging situations
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a sales environment would be an advantage
- Experience in data entry
- Strong customer focus and the ability to understand their needs and offer the right solutions and support
This is a full-time Permanent position with a salary opportunity between £20,000 - £25,000 as well as great opportunities to progress within the business.
- Available on-site parking
- 25 days annual allowance
- Flexible working environment
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Internal Sales Administrator, Reference: BZ / SA". Thank you for your interest.