Wordpress Developer 2
Brewster Partners are working with a leading, global agency who specialise in Biotech and Live Science.
We are supporting with a WordPress Developer.
- Ideally having agency or B2B experience would be of an advantage, due to this being a fast paced role.
- Strong understanding of front end best practise
- Able to create WordPress themes from scratch rather than just using existing plugins
- Experience with WooCommerce and WP Multisite
- Knowledge and experience in accessibility and site speed improvements
- Knowledge of GIT version control and adhere to a development process
- Able to take the lead and contribute ideas to the development process
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- A keen eye for design, to create pixel perfect work.
- Ability to work under pressure, work collaboratively and able to provide suggestions for implementing new technology when required
This role offers remote working. , you must be used to working in a fast paced environment, with a passion for delivery
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Wordpress Developer 2, Reference: AW / WordpressDev2". Thank you for your interest.