Brewster Partners are supporting a tech first company in the health care space who are set to revolutionise the industry. Due to success and growth they are looking to hire two testers within the software department.
For this position the successful candidates will be responsible for the testing and quality assurance of systems implemented , reporting progress on items as well as any issues or blockers to the Lead Developer.
Responsibilities include systems testing, functional testing and regression testing and you will be responsible for the creation of test plans. In addition to this you will also be responsible for the creation and management of automation tests on internal and external systems.
• Create, enact and automate tests for our next generation of systems both internal and third-party
- Recommend frameworks to be used for the automation of tests
- Provide advice and direction on all matters relating to testing
- Reporting progress and blockers to the Lead Developer
- Document tests using the tools available
You will need to be familiar with Agile development methodologies and working with the SCRUM framework. You will also need to be comfortable participating in sprint refinements, daily stand-ups, and sprint planning.
Good experience with the following: Confluence, JIRA, Automation test frameworks (such a selenium)
- At least 3 years of relevant testing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Good technical documentation skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Additional experience with Zephyr Scale
2 days in the office (Monday and Tuesday), there will be a phased return for all colleagues.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Tester, Reference: AW / Tester". Thank you for your interest.