BI Solution Architect
Brewster Partners are currently working exclusively with a successful FMCG based in London, we are supporting with their BI Solution Architect role.
- Analysis- and Data modelling for existing- and new BI solutions
- Design/Develop ETL flow including Backend Database and Middle tier activities for offshore builds
- On-boarding and migration of external provided BI solutions into BAT NWEA BI Solutions
- Main driver- and member of project teams for digitalisation initiatives through structuring and supporting processes for collecting, storing, processing and analysing consumer/customer data from various sources via different channels
- Project Management related to BI and reporting Systems in general
- Support in transforming and migration of current reporting portfolio to PowerBI through MS Azure toolbox, Talend, Wherescape, Snowflake etc.
- Create and maintain documentation required to utilise NWEA BI system´s properly
- Support deliverables for Super- and End User training
- Ensure consistent use of the BI system throughout the organisation by establishing appropriate local governance.
- Ensure that all relevant data are of highest quality to enable efficient and effective operation through a consolidated BI reporting solution
- Deliver- and embed new BI solutions within Business for execution
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and product owners across NWEA functions to collect and mature BI requirements against a strong Business Case to design new BI solutions using the latest BI and Analytics technology available
- Actively assist and coach the NWEA BI team (internal as well as external consultants) in the subsequent agile development of solutions, ensuring the product meets product owner expectations
- People Development – Support the implementation of People Capability Framework (PCF) and assess, facilitate and communicate development programmes, coach team and ensure succession planning and talent pipeline.
- Stakeholder Management – Ensure strong collaboration with End Markets as well as with back office stakeholders. Manage Global and Regional stakeholders to cement NWEA as a best practice Area and Cluster.
- This position also requires a drive towards experimenting with technology, developing prototypes together with the team and others. You will act as the highest-level technology domain expert on BI and Analytics technology, responsible for advising NWEA on maximising the use of available technology to solve business critical problems
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in data modelling and solution architecture in Marketing related functions
- You have experience from a BI consultant or developer role, with hands on experience developing ETL, Data Warehouse and BI solutions in an enterprise environment. Preferably using Snowflake, Microsoft SQL Server and the Microsoft BI- or similar BI platform technology
Technical Skills Required
- Knowledge in PowerBI
- Knowledge in Azure Cloud Analysis
- Experienced in SQL and Snowflake DB
- Knowledge in Azure Tools (Storage account, SQL, Data factory, Blob Storage)
- Knowledge in Wherescape and ETL tools
- IT skills at advanced level
Functional Skills Required
- Pro-active, creative, and dynamic.
- Can work independently, have high drive, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong analytical skills, and a holistic view of BI assets when architecting new solutions
- Are able to communicate and interact with stakeholders at different levels across functions within the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
This role offers flexi office / home based options
£60,000 - £65,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: BI Solution Architect, Reference: AW / SolutionArchitect". Thank you for your interest.