Software Engineer C#
Brewster Partners are working with one of the 2nd most profitable businesses after Microsoft, for their next Software Engineer C#.
This company is the leader when it comes to engineering simulation.
Performs moderately complex development activities, including the design, implementation, maintenance, testing and documentation of software modules and sub-systems
Understands and employs best practices
Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products. Researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions
Understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues
Works under the general supervision of a development manager
This role can be based anywhere.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- BS/BEng in Computer Science, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or Fluids Engineering or simular, or related field with 2 years’ experience, or MS/MEng
- Working experience with Visual Studio, Git, Azure DevOps beneficial
- Working experience with computer-aided design & engineering concepts beneficial
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in a large-scale commercial software development environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Software Engineer C#, Reference: AW / SoftwareeEngineer". Thank you for your interest.