Software Developer 2
Brewster Partners are working exclusively with a successful manufacturing company based in Rotherham. They are looking for a software developer to join their team at their head offices.
- You will be required to develop and document new functionality for a wide range of applications to meet the requirements defined by the business.
- Perform maintenance activities on existing applications to ensure they are kept operational as dependencies / underlying technologies change.
- Perform development activities in line with coding standards as well as development and release processes,
- Support other development team members to ensure departmental targets are achieved.
- Create and update Unit Testing to ensure code coverage requirements are met.
- Software programming skills using SQL, C#, .NET, Entity Framework, HTML5 and CSS 3.
- Software programming skills using Web API, VB.NET and IIS.
- Good communicator in both written and verbal.
- Competent in the use of MS Office packages.
- Good organisational skills and detail-orientated mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of using Azure DevOps to manage requirements and development process or equivalent
- Experience of using GIT or similar Version control systems to collaborate with team members and keep repositories up to date
- 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
£35,000 - £40,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Software Developer 2, Reference: AW / SoftwareDeveloper2". Thank you for your interest.