Brewster Partners are working with a leading Life Science company based in Sheffield. With global success they are looking for a Software Developer to join their team.
An additional member for the development team is required to design and create interesting exciting C# projects within Visual Studio. The candidate must be energetic and ambitious. The new employee will need to work within the existing team and help push the product forward by understanding the customers’ needs and developing the product to a high standard using existing coding standards.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Bug fixes within the existing code base.
- Liaise with customers over requirements for new development.
- Understand the customers’ needs and work within a highly regulative industry.
- Work within an existing team and drive a project forward.
The above list is not exhaustive and, as such, you may be required to undertake other duties.
- Excellent C# Knowledge.
- Experience of object-oriented coding principles.
- Experience of MVVM architectural pattern would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of databases including MSSQL and Oracle.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
In a business that is going from strength to strength it is key to be in line with the company values.
This role is site based
£30,000 - £40,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Software Developer, Reference: AW / SoftwareDeveloper". Thank you for your interest.