Our client is a tech first company in the health care space who are set to revolutionise the industry. Due to success and growth they are looking to hire a software developer to join their team
Responsibility for the development of micro-service based service layer (including service orchestration), as well as web-based applications.
You will be reporting progress on items as well as any issues or blockers to the Lead Developer.
Your scope of work covers from component recommendation, POC, all the way to CI/CD, therefore including the right level of documentation of the solution as part of an Agile development process.
You will be part of our in-house core team, consisting of a Lead Developer, Enterprise Architect, and Requirement Analyst.
You are familiar with Agile development methodologies as well as have experience working with a cloud-based CI/CD pipeline, preferably in an Azure environment with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Develop our next generation of systems
- Component recommendation and POC for our Microservice based Service Layer
- Provide technical advice on all software development issues
- Reporting progress and blockers to the Lead Developer
- Document technical aspects of system design and development
- At least 3 years of relevant software development experience
- Good experience with the following:
- C#/.NET Core
- HTML5/ MVC .NET/ Angular
- SQL (SQL Server, MySql, Postgres)
- REST APIs + catalogues (Swagger / Azure Data Catalog)
- Secure by design principles, OWASP principles, Privacy by Design principles
- Code quality tools, such as SonarQube
- Source control with git
- Additional experience with the following:
- Message buses (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ...)
- CI/CD pipelines such as VSTS/Jenkins/Bamboo/TeamCity
- Logging support components (ElasticSearch/Kibana)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Issue tracking and documentation tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Unit testing
- Knowledge of DevOps principles
- Technical documentation
- Stakeholder management
Experience in service orchestration with BPMN components such as Camunda
Flexible working - minimum 3 days on site
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Software Developer, Reference: AW / SoftwareDeveloper". Thank you for your interest.