Social Media Manager
Brewster Partners are supporting a creative gaming company with a requirement for their Social Media Manager.
“We need someone to create and post content on our social media pages, reply to the community and to help with PR (identifying influencers and websites that would be good to feature our games) from time to time”
Increase sales of our video games profitability through social media channels. Identify and implement changes in the social media landscape, strategically around latest trends and changes in marketing channels.
- Plan and execute all social media marketing campaigns in line with the business plan
- Manage and engage social media communities by responding to social media posts and encouraging discussions
- Identifying the most suitable marketing channel to deliver the best possible ROI
- Generation of engaging blog posts and articles on our websites
- Form key relationships with influencers across all social media platforms
- Monitor and report on social media platforms utlising specialist social media management software and Google Analytics
- Remain up to date with all the latest trends / developments and emerging technologies
- Work with the design team to ensure all creative is optimised to deliver the best CTR
- Work with the product / brand managers to ensure all campaigns are consistent with the product brand
- Ensure end to end analytics and tracking of all activities – with the ultimate-goal of conversion tracking (where possible)
- 2+ years’ experience in a practical social media management role
- Practical experience with Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Reddit / Discord and other leading social media marketing platforms is essential. This is a hands-on role where you will be creating and managing all content
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of Marketing theory
- Strong level of the fundamentals of social media marketing metrics / tools and optimisation strategies
- Passionate about video games – especially Asian and/or Indie games (which we are known best for!)
£30,000 - £35,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Social Media Manager, Reference: AW / SocialMediaManager". Thank you for your interest.