SEO and Content Specialist
Brewster Partners are working with a large global company looking for a contracted SEO and Content Specialist.
This role will be initially for 6 months with the potential to go permanent.
This role can also be remote.
- To produce content strategies for new and existing campaigns based on priority of business requirements
- To work with brand teams, local markets and SEO/Content agencies to identify content gaps or opportunities to drive incremental SEO ranking and traffic to eCommerce sites.
- Work closely with agencies and External Affairs and Legal teams to develop outreach campaigns for brand sites to drive inbound linking and brand awareness.
- Share and present content strategies to senior stakeholders and to gain buy in.
- Brief in requirements for content creation with agencies, brand and end market teams
- Reporting on results and presenting to wider stakeholders
- An understanding of how they can integrate SEO & Content with other digital and offline channels
- Experience in working in restricted markets and categories.
- Experience in delivering successful outreach campaigns to drive SEO metrics
- Previous experience working with tools such as SEM Rush/Ahrefs
- Proficient in Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics and Google Search Console
£450 - £500 per day
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: SEO and Content Specialist, Reference: AW / SEOSpecialist". Thank you for your interest.