Senior Frontend Engineer
Brewster Partners are working with a global household digital brand for their next Senior Frontend Engineer.
- Very experienced in developing features in ReactJS and NodeJS.
- Experience in TypeScript and Cypress are considered a big plus.
- You have a DevOps mindset (fully own the software development lifecycle covering a.o: development, unit testing, e2e testing, releasing, aftercare and incident management).
- Previous experience in modernising and migrating an outdated frontend implementation to a pre-defined modern one.
- Extensive experience with the usual JS tools/packages such as WebPack, Babel, Jest/Enzyme, etc.
- Extensive experience delivering high performing, clean code, that is modular and scalable.
- Experience in leading, mentoring, and coaching other engineers is considered a big plus.
- Experience in putting together a frontend strategy is considered a big plus.
- Experience working with various frameworks and paradigms is a big plus.
- Experience in creating architectural frontend diagrams is a big plus.
- Experience in reporting and presenting on your progress is a big plus.
- Comfortable providing and receiving constructive criticism, particularly while participating in code reviews
- Familiar working in Agile teams and delivering software using Agile methodologies.
Having over 6 years experience would be ideal for the Senior Frontend Engineer role
No management skills required , as this role has no direct reports.
The role requires 1/2 days in the office a week, however can be flexible.
£85,000 - £90,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Senior Frontend Engineer, Reference: AW / SeniorFrontend2". Thank you for your interest.