Sales Development Representative 2
Brewster Partners are exclusively looking to support an eCommerce fulfillment and logistics company with 6 Sales Development Representatives.
This is an exciting role for an experienced and resilient sales development representative to join a Start-Up in high growth and assist in building out the sales function internally. We are looking for commercially astute sales development representatives to help drive the commercial success of our business.
- Contact potential customers through a collective means of cold outreach.
- Present the company platform as an effective solution to potential customers.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Business Development Managers
- Reporting to the Head of Sales on all activity.
- Proven experience in a similar role, with a background in fulfilment and SAAS.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Track record of achieving sales targets.
- Experience working with a CRM.
- Strong understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
£26,000 - £30,000 pa + bonus
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Sales Development Representative 2, Reference: AW / SDR2". Thank you for your interest.