A rare chance to work with a global, leading, household digital brand, Brewster Partners are supporting with an exciting role for a Sales Manager.
- The ability to build rapport with customers and various partners across the wider business becoming one of the “go to” people in the division.
- A strong understanding of key metrics so that performance indicators can be utilised to further enhance the daily sales effort and continually improve performance of your team.
- A high level of emotional intelligence.
- The ability to identify sales opportunities and cross-sell/upsell these through effective questioning and solution orientated selling.
- Conduct on the job mentoring with your team, passing on your commercial skills and experience.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully leading the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, mentoring and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
You will have several years’ management experience and a proven track record of training, mentoring and coaching a team of sales professionals.
1 to 2 days at home
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Sales Manager, Reference: AW / SalesManager". Thank you for your interest.