Brewster Partners are supporting with 2 QA Associate roles at a leading eCommerce fulfillment technology company. These positions will be to ensure developed features are fully tested pre-launch, they will also investigate any issues that may arise.
- Work with the Product and Tech departments to ensure clear communication of QA needs, requirements, and expectations.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide a timely and meaningful testing process
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify opportunities for automation and work with the developers and QA lead to implement these.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track defects with the Stabilisation team
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Querying live databases to interrogate data using SQL
- Updating defects and notes to ensure information is accurate
- Working with the QA function and wider Technology department to triage customer issues effectively.
- Working with Developers to communicate expectations, feedback, and resolutions from testing activities.
- Represent the company in a professional and polite manner to other colleagues, partners, and customers.
- Experience of a QA role in a software business
- Experience of test hygiene and test planning
- Competent Manual tester with a desire and drive to get into Automation Testing.
- Experience working with developers and a range of devices
- Competent and confident with SQL for online Databases
- Knowledgeable about web technologies, browsers, and other relevant online tech.
- Strong communicator with a professional and approachable manner
- Experienced with dealing with multiple issues at once and an effective organiser of time
- Proactive attitude with a passion for ownership and seeing a challenge through
£25,000 - £35,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: QA Associate, Reference: AW / QAAssociate". Thank you for your interest.