Digital Project Manager
Brewster Partners are working with one of the leading branding and digital agencies, based in South Yokrshire. We are supporting with a Digital Project Manager position.
Problem-solving is a key part of a DPM’s everyday activities.
This role includes tasks that are typical of most project management jobs. You will be able to:
○ Perform timeline planning.
○ Track budgets.
○ Manage project scopes.
○ Be able to manage feature planning and testing.
While programming is not part of the role, an understanding of the key technologies used and what
they relate to is desirable and will ensure you stand out. You should have an understanding of:
○ The Software languages used in development.
○ The networking technologies (such as FTP)
○ Critically, insight into the technical terminology used in digital projects.
Negotiation Skills are a key component to the role. You should know how to work with and manage
internal teams and clients and control deadlines.
You will need to be able to successfully negotiate timelines, rates, contracts, and expectations and
manage any scope changes.
Create well written reports.
Collect analytical data and interpret it.
Have meticulous attention to detail.
Ideally you will know one or more of the following:
- Projects may be different in terms of their needs and complexity, but an understanding of at least one or two methodologies is necessary for this position.
- You will be able to communicate with clients as well as internal communications feedback. Through this process, you will be:
o Exposed to people many creative, passionate, and talented people.
o You will be able to work with every type of personality and communication style.
o You must be agile in thinking.
o You will be a very good communicator.
o Be able to get on with personalities you may not ordinarily encounter.
- You must have the ability to adapt. There may be several projects running at once, you will be able to pause and move to the next project as and when called for. Deadlines change, new ideas appear, technology pose unexpected problems and requirements change. You need the ability to face emerging issues with a positive attitude and get your team on board. You must be able to project and present in a positive manner.
Other skills and requirement that we will look for:
- Draft meeting agendas and meeting notes for yourself and others.
- Assign and schedule project tasks.
- Schedule & lead project meetings, you should be effective in controlling others within the meeting,
- sticking to an agenda and ensuring all parties are fully on board with any outcomes.
Lead and direct project team members, this will include programmers and junior programmers,
internally and possibility externally (freelance/contractors).
- Prepare and monitor project schedules and budgets.
- Manage project scope and effectively ensure scope is being followed at all times.
- QA all project deliverables to a high degree of accuracy.
- Contribute to client proposals & quotes.
- Build project reports.
- Assess and evaluate project success.
- You must be used to working in a fast paced environment working to meet targets, budgets and deadlines.
£28,000 - £35,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Digital Project Manager, Reference: AW / ProjectManager". Thank you for your interest.