PPC Specialist 2
Brewster Partners are working exclusively with an electric commerce online retailer with an exciting new role for a PPC specialist.
Providing support to the PPC team. Review internal and external campaigns and ensure they align to business objectives. Helping with the creation of new campaigns and optimisation of existing campaigns across paid channels including Google, Bing and Facebook.
- Provide reports for key stakeholders on paid campaign performance
- Optimise PPC campaigns in line with business objectives
- Create and maintain an account hygiene plan
- Feed management using an external agency
- Manage internal requests and accounts from various teams
- Management of supplier funded campaigns
- Full management of social ads including Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Management of TikTok & Reddit ads
- Management of an external PPC agency
- Researching and testing new paid media channels as well as keeping up to date with paid media trends or changes
- Support designers, executives and SEO teams as well as senior management
- Making suggestions and working collaboratively with design and editing team to produce strong content for use across GDN & YouTube
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Doing keyword research
This role would be a great opportunity for someone from a general digital marketing background to step into something more specialised with training on offer.
- Knowledge of paid social such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Tiktok
- Knowledge of Google ads; Shopping, search, display & YouTube
- Knowledge of Microsoft ads
- A knowledge of SEO is desirable but not essential
- Proven track record of creating and planning PPC campaigns
- Ability to write ad copy
- Knowledge to analyse PPC performance
- Knowledge & ability to use Google Analytics
- Good time management & organisation skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Ability to work on your own and take initiative
- Ability to work to budgets and KPIs
- Desired but not compulsory: An interest in technology, gaming and a knowledge on the products
Partial flexibility on offer for home working, due to COVID 19. However, may resume to full office based in the future.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: PPC Specialist 2, Reference: AW / PPC". Thank you for your interest.