Marketing Communications Executive
Brewster Partners are working closely with a leading manufacturing and supplier of instrumentation and software to the life science sector.
They are looking for a Marketing Communications Executive to join their Marketing Team, the hub of an award winning company based in the heart of Sheffield
We are looking for a talented wordsmith to join the team. As the Marketing Communications Executive, you will be responsible for delivering the marketing communications plan across 7 brands within their respective markets including the USA and Europe.
You will become the fourth member of the team along-side the Group Marketing Director, Brand & Events Manager and Digital Marketing Executive. Your focus will be on delivering the groups yearly marketing communication plan and achieving product specific campaign targets.
Your words will inform and engage our key target audiences. Therefore, we are looking for someone with a passion for writing and a meticulous approach to grammar and punctuation.
Due to the scientific background of our products, the success of this role depends on your ability to be able to extract information from key stakeholders across the group and present it in a clear and professional manner.
Working in a fast-paced environment you will need the ability to deal with multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.You will be a people person who can manage relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Delivering the Group marketing communications plan across a range of platforms including email (Mailchimp), social media and website.
- Develop high quality and engaging written content alongside product specialists, suppliers, distributors and stakeholders from all around the world.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Able to use the CRM system to accurately segment prospects.
- Create press releases and manage relationships with a range of media outlets.
- Manage and assist with the writing of award submissions.
- Manage internal communications including creation of the internal newsletter.
- Contribute to the wider marketing function including event management, implementation of the brand and improving the digital presence.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Meticulous approach to grammar and punctuation.
- Can extract key information from stakeholders and put together engaging content.
- Understanding of fundamental SEO best practices to optimise content for the web
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- A willingness to learn scientific concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of communications, ideally studying Public Relations, Communications or Journalism
- Experience using Mailchimp
- Experience with SEO
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience working as part of a wider marketing function
- Interest in Science
£25,000 - £35,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Marketing Communications Executive, Reference: AW / MCE". Thank you for your interest.