Brewster Partners are supporting with an exciting new role for a Doncaster based company with their marketing manager.
This opportunity requires an experienced Marketing Manager in both digital and offline, to join a growing team and succesful business
- Support the Marketing Director in carrying out high level Marketing Projects.
- Delegate workload amongst team members.
- Propose and develop new strategies to Marketing Director.
- Manage, report on and analyse the marketing budget.
- Develop and manage the Marketing Plan to support with business growth.
- Proofread and sign off Marketing activities.
- Ensure all marketing is on brand and consistent.
- Measure and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and submit weekly and monthly marketing reports.
- Lead generation for sales and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Experience within a Marketing Managers role.
- Proven ability of creating and delivering measurable marketing strategies and plans.
- Experience with paid advertising.
- Experience with Infusionsoft or similar CRM system.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills.
£26,000 - £28,000 pa + bonus
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Marketing Manager, Reference: AW / MarketingManager2". Thank you for your interest.