Brewster Partners are supporting with an exciting new role for a Doncaster based company with their marketing manager.
This opportunity requires an experienced Marketing Manager in both digital and offline, to join a growing team and succesful business
- Support the Marketing Director in carrying out high level Marketing Projects.
- Manage day to day budget and spend for the company.
- Manage 3 key contractors with KPI’s and projects.
- Team lead the Digital Marketing Assistant in projects day to day.
- Manage the day to day reporting of funnel performance.
- Build, design and run funnels in Click funnels, EverWebinar and InfusionSoft.
- Manage and report on the database health.
- Build email campaigns and research effective email copy.
- Ensure all marketing is on brand and consistent.
- Measure and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and submit weekly and monthly marketing reports.
- Lead generation for sales and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Experience within a Marketing assistant or executive role.
- Experience with Funnelytics.
- Experience with InfusionSoft or similar CRM system.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
£26,000 - £28,000 pa + Bonus
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Marketing Manager, Reference: AW / MarketingManager". Thank you for your interest.