Brewster Partners are working with legal firm, they are looking for a stand alone Marketing Coordinator for either their Newcastle or Leeds office.
- Coordinate and implement the marketing activity of Chambers, and its specialist teams
- Advise and implement marketing activities to support business development activities
- Update marketing systems
- Support members marketing activities
- Develop and release marketing content across digital platforms
- Maintain the social media presence of Chambers within agreed guidelines
- Managing and coordinating Chambers’ social media campaign – including a systematic approach to LinkedIn, Twitter and relevant blogs. The management of corporate social media accounts and the provision of social media training and support for members and staff.
- Coordinating client communications – email updates, news alerts etc through LEX.
- Organisation of Chambers internal and external events currently webinars and training.
- Reviewing market profile raising activities such as entry into Legal Awards.
- Managing and updating the website via the CMS system and ensuring news, topics, articles and other relevant content are captured to enable the site to be truly reflective of the practices. Reporting on website user statistics, optimizing the website for different users/platforms – website analytics with support from the web designers.
- Legal directories – supporting the collating of submissions and proof reading.
- Managing the production of all Chambers literature eg team newsletters and brochures (including collation of copy, copy-writing and proof-reading).
- Daily management of Chambers PR and announcements.
- Ensure correct use of corporate identity by all staff and barristers.
- Managing any other marketing requests as required including giving advice and guidance on business and member development activities
- To support marketing planning activities
Key skills / Knowledge
- 5 years previous similar experience in a legal environment
- CMS systems
- Digital marketing platforms and data analysis/interpretation
- Legal structure of service offered by Chambers
- Copy writing and publishing documents
- Lex data systems (not essential)
- Office 365 - intermediate
- Able to build meaningful relationships quickly
- Diligent and organised
- Respectful and professional in communication and interaction with others
- Organised and able to prioritise activities
- Open minded to new ideas and receiving feedback
- Assertive and persuasive when needed
- Attentive to details
- Able to absorb large quantities of information quickly
- Creative and able to develop solutions to problems in a timely manner
- Analytical and critically evaluative of information and data
- Able to work as part of a cohesive team
- Driven with a sense of ambition
This role can be based in Leeds or Newcastle, with a mixture of office and working from home
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Marketing Coordinator, Reference: AW / MarketingCoord". Thank you for your interest.