Brewster Partners are working on an exclusive and exciting role for an IT Support Technician in the Sheffield area.
This role would be perfect for someone wishing to progress their career in IT support, reporting to the IT Manager this role will require the right candidate to cover the following responsibilities:
- Trouble shooting general networked PC hardware and application issues
- Microsoft OS and Office application support
- IT Purchasing
- Maintain server backups
- Maintain network security
- Maintenance and support of Business System
- Maintain Internet services / Email Security
- Assist in Process Improvement implementations
- Maintain Software Licensing / Hardware register
- Record and document procedures
- Database maintenance (SQL and MSAccess)
Any other duties required by the business
Ideally 1-year experience in an IT role.
- Windows Desktop & Server OS
- Active Directory
- Office 365 Applications
- Networking (IP addressing, Switches, firewalls)
- Cyber Security
GCSE A-C grades, English, Maths & Science.
IT / Computing qualification level 3 minimum.
Good Communication Skills
Excellent Problem-solving skills
Working knowledge of Excel
£18,000 - £20,000
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: IT Technician, Reference: AW / ITTechnician". Thank you for your interest.