Head Of Development
Brewster Partners are supporting with an exclusive opportunity for a Head Of Development at a leading branding and creative agency based in South Yorkshire.
- Take the lead on multiple digital projects to completion, ensuring they are delivered at pace to meet stakeholder needs, whilst identifying digital opportunities and architecting digital strategies to match marketing goals and business objectives.
- Manage all related IT departments and functions as a conduit between digital presence and all other business activities.
- You have leadership capabilities and experience in leading and guiding other Digital Project Managers.
- You will be well versed with both frontend and backend technologies, especially PHP and be comfortable moving from Object Orientated MVC’s to extending CMS’s such as WordPress.
- Be at the forefront of robust collaborative plans across stakeholders, establishing priorities, conflicts and issues, helping everyone to navigate a technical environment.
- A good grounding in risk management, quickly resolving issues and their dependencies (external and internal), owning them until they are effectively resolved.
- To ensure quality and pace, you will be able to effectively establish collaborative working across organisational boundaries including managing supplier/freelance/consultant relationships and resolve complex commercial issues.
- Strengthening and expanding digital business with both existing and new clients, working collaboratively with Account Managers to manage client relationships as related to strategy, team, and performance.
- You should be able to perform research, analyse data, and develop key insights and action plans based on campaign results and provide recommendations for budgetary adjustments towards the digital strategy.
- That you can ensure that all client reporting properly communicates the goals of the campaign and effectively positions key takeaways, recommendations, and next steps.
- You will be able to experience driving adoption of standards, supporting digital best practices and key digital metrics and ensure all client reporting communicates the goals, key takeaways, recommendations and next steps.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a manager within the digital sector.
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team with the ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships.
- You will have previously been working closely with the leadership teams with high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation with an aim of maximising business performance.
- Knowledge and interest in the design space is advantageous.
- Ability to think strategically and make innovative recommendations that drive client goals.
- Be able to create and implement short and long term strategies.
- Strong writing, presenting, and communication skills are a must.
£36,000 - £45,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Head Of Development, Reference: AW / HeadofDevelopment". Thank you for your interest.