Digital Marketing Assistant
Brewster Partners are supporting a creative gaming company with a requirement for their Digital Marketing Assistant position.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast moving, successful and growing business within the video games sector.
The role requires a hands-on style with 2+ years’ experience in a practical digital marketing role.
You will support the Digital Marketing Manager and work with the PR team to deliver marketing campaigns.
ROLE ELEVATOR PITCH
“We need someone who is capable and hungry to learn more about paid digital marketing (Google/Facebook/Twitter/etc) to support our Digital Marketing Manager (who will provide training) in creating and managing campaigns, while offering some support on PR (identifying influencers and websites to target) for our video games”
To support the Digital Marketing Manager and PR Manager in:
- Creation of digital marketing campaigns through all common online marketing platforms (Google/Facebook/Twitter/etc)
- Conducting audience research and targeting
- Reporting and data analysis
- Support the wider marketing team with ad-hoc marketing tasks (on occasion)
- 2+ years’ experience in a practical digital marketing role
- Practical experience with Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Reddit / AdWords / Email / Remarketing and other leading digital marketing platforms is essential. This is a hands-on role where you will be creating and managing campaigns
- Strong level understanding of the fundamentals of Marketing theory
- Strong level of the fundamentals of Digital Marketing metrics / tools and optimisation strategies
- Experience in optimising marketing budgets and maximising ROI
- Comfortable presenting to management
£20,000 - £25,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Digital Marketing Assistant, Reference: AW / DMA". Thank you for your interest.