Digital Marketing Manager
Brewster Partners are working on an exciting contract role for a Digital Marketing Manager, based in Doncaster. The role is with one of the leading finance groups and is key to supporting with the digital activity and delivery of the marketing strategy.
- Support the Head of B2B Marketing in developing and delivering the marketing strategy designed to enable the business to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Alongside your team, lead the maintenance, development, monitoring and reporting of the digital marketing activity, including but not limited to our website, our digital advertising, and our social media marketing.
- Lead the ongoing management and development of our marketing automation activity including email marketing and lead scoring.
- Ensure all marketing activities are delivered on time and within budget.
- Create a suite of marketing KPIs and report monthly on marketing performance.
- Effectively manage the digital marketing budget, reporting monthly on activity and spend, including variances to plan.
- Be responsible for the tactical delivery of the marketing strategy, using insight and analytics to support business plan targets, enhance the customer experience and drive brand awareness.
- Work with our product managers on product and proposition launches and/or to create campaigns which drive product awareness.
- Work with, and effectively manage several key marketing agencies that will be fundamental to the delivery of your objectives.
- Represent marketing on strategic projects and be a key member of the delivery team.
- Live and breathe the company values and develop effective relationships across the business, with a particular focus on sales and operations.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
Line management and development of your team that will be fundamental in the delivery of your objectives.
- A passionate, results driven marketer who has a creative flair
- Tenacious and willing to be ‘hands-on’ to get the job done
- 5+ years marketing experience within financial services
- Experience of digital B2B and B2B2C marketing
- Experience of managing marketing automation activity
- Experience of managing and updating websites using content management systems, ideally Drupal
- Experience of working with/managing marketing budgets and agencies
- Experience of both online and offline channels used to drive both response and brand awareness
- Solid commercial acumen.
- The marketing manager should be comfortable with:
- Creating financial models to assist in obtaining campaign sign off
- Taking an analytical approach to campaign reviews and using data and insight to make recommendations for future activity/action
- Using business MI to support the campaign planning and review processes
- Matrix management experience (e.g. with project teams, external suppliers and marketing agencies) with the ability to manage up, and through, the organisation
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and commit to deadlines. Attention to detail is key
- Must be proactive and flexible, taking ownership of tasks and always seeking to add value wherever possible
£40,000 - £45,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Digital Marketing Manager, Reference: AW / DigitalMarketingMn". Thank you for your interest.