Digital Analytics Manager
Brewster Partners is working with a leading online retailer of computer and electrical goods.
The Digital Analytics Manager will provide crucial marketing analysis and reporting across a range of platforms, helping the business to set up and steer its customer acquisition / retention strategies, paid search and advertising campaigns, optimise tagging, and boost ROI.
- Own our GA implementation, exploiting existing & new features that are available to us
- Ensure our websites are fully tagged up tracking both Macro & micro-goals & events correctly
- Establish baseline trends & patterns to report on potential issues & opportunities
- Use 1-2-1 training, workshops & ad-hoc sessions to help inspire & educate stakeholders around attaining relevant insight from GA
- Analyse all marketing activities from performance marketing to brand advertising, and inform the business on how to optimise channels and boost ROI and conversion rates.
- Deliver insight into driving sales and becoming more efficient in advertising activities – in particular paid search
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team, bolstering the management information produced
- A background in either Marketing Data Analysis, Paid Search Analytics or Digital Marketing is preferred but a good knowledge of all would be ideal
- Google Analytics qualifications - Highly skilled with GA (Universal Analytics), GTM, and Google Ads
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Ability to influence a wide audience, presenting recommendations that are based on data and facts – not just producing reports.
- Excellent time management and self-organisation
- Experience of large and small technology change projects within a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in an eCommerce / Retail environment
- up, analysing the results, and making recommendations based on AB and MVT tests
- Proven experience within a fast-paced digital focused environment. This should include analysis, hypothesis formation, dashboard preparation, stakeholder management and presentation
- Knowledge of setting
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in a quantitative field (statistics, economics, etc.) or a related field
This role can be remote
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Digital Analytics Manager, Reference: AW / DigitalAnalytics". Thank you for your interest.