Customer Experience Executive
Brewster Partners are working with a well known selling platform based in London and they have a brand new team required. They are looking for Customer Experience Executives to provide the ultimate customer service to their clients.
A Customer Success Executive will be a supportive partner for customers at every stage of the buying process. Focused on building loyalty to ensure long-term client retention by presenting product information, addressing customer queries, and helping the sales team with upsells and renewals.
Adopting a customer first strategy, the customer success team own end to end management of customer queries and complaints and provide product performance and best practices to clients .
- Developing customer relationships to promote growth and retention, delivering outstanding customer service.
- Send and follow up on insights, news- letters etc. Including product updates, and facilitate training for existing customers.
- Champion and promote the brand and products in an effective manner
- Educate dealers on performance to reinforce value
- Work closely with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, utilisation of product and timely resolution on queries.
- Case management. Work with internal departments to fix technical queries. Keep the customer informed of progress and completion, always ensuring customer satisfaction.
- In depth knowledge of all internal administrative and operational systems and processes
- Well-informed of industry insights and competitors
- First line support for multichannel contact, inbound emails and calls, outbound calls and sales leads in line with internal SLA’s and KPI’s
- Support with ad hoc projects where necessary
- Support sales by identifying commercial opportunities and threats
- Be the voice of the customer, feedback internally customer sentiment
They are looking for an empathetic, patient, customer focused, commercially minded individual with strong technical abilities who displays the following attributes
- Driven and highly motivated to ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction
- A passion for speaking to new people and building relationships
- A proactive approach
- Great communication skills – Excellent written and spoken communication
- A solution orientated approach to problems
- A highly organised approach to your work
- A customer first approach
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Customer Experience Executive, Reference: AW / Customer Experience". Thank you for your interest.