Business Systems Analyst
Brewster Partners are supporting a locally based retail company with their Business Systems Analyst role.
This position is part time, 4 days a week, 12 month maternity, based in Sheffield, the role will be also office based.
For this maternity cover you will be expected to manage and implement new improvement projects globally, in line with objectives.
Main Duties and Tasks
- Assist in ensuring standardisation of processes and policies across the Group.
- Work with Operational team to identify technology solutions to improve efficiency and control.
- Support the sourcing and successful implementation, on plan and on budget of any new technology solution within the Finance function.
- Blueprint (technology and non-technology) plans of improvement work with the Operational finance team.
- Compile a monthly reporting for the plan of improvement work and progress towards it.
- Support reporting against any other type of improvement, standardisation or business continuity activity across the Finance Group.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications o Experience in SAP Business One a plus
- (Extensive) knowledge of IT programming& systems o Experience in managing projects
- Experience in finance software implementation
- Minimum 2 year's experience working in a financial department o Manufacturing / retail industry experience a benefit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- High level of initiative& innovative
- Must be able to organise and prioritise workload o Confidence in decision making
- Problem solving skills
- This role may involve travelling (oversees)- depending on the project
£25,000 - £30,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Business Systems Analyst, Reference: AW / BusinessSystems". Thank you for your interest.