Brewster Partners are working exclusively with a leading manufacturing company is Sheffield.
They are looking for a Business Analyst who will be able to analyse data from recently acquired businesses and lead on managing the projects that unfold with this.
Are you an experienced Project Manager / Business Analyst that can ensure timely delivery of projects, and successful adoption of change.
This role will report into the Head of Systems and will be responsible for leading a range of projects and change initiatives to ensure that they deliver the required outcomes and benefits to the agreed schedule and budget.
You will ensure end to end project plans and appropriate documentation is kept as well as being accountable for the successful delivery of all changes to business processes, systems and technologies required to effect and embed the desired change as well as ensuring the key stakeholders are involved and engaged throughout.
- Strong experience in project management and continuous improvement delivery environments
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness, preferably within an IT and change environment
- Experience of managing projects through the entire change lifecycle.
- Ability to manage, empower and motivate the project teams.
- Hands-on delivery approach and drive to achieve practical results.
- The ability to formulate business cases and requirements definition with costs and benefits realisation.
- Experience of business analysis techniques.
- Ability to facilitate project scoping and visioning sessions.
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong experience in project management methodologies.
There will be travel required for this role, predominately the North of England
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Business Analyst, Reference: AW / BusinessAnalyst". Thank you for your interest.