BI Analytics Manager
Brewster Partners are exclusively working with an FMCG company based in London. We are supporting with their BI Analytics Manager.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and product owners across NWEA functions to collect and mature BI requirements against a strong Business Case to design new BI solutions using the latest BI and Analytics technology available
- Establish and maintain best practices of B2B and digital ways of working (data driven marketing), and support establishing of capability within the markets (through training and support of super user community)
- Support development of audience strategy through best practices of analysis and insights
- Proactively identifying new types of analysis or data sources that expand current capabilities and help solve operational and strategic challenges and questions
- Steer, deliver and embed new BI solutions within business for execution
- Support deliverables for Super- and End User training
- Actively assist and coach the NWEA BI team (internal as well as external consultants) in the subsequent agile development of solutions, ensuring the product meets product owner expectations
- People Development – Support the implementation of People Capability Framework (PCF) and assess, facilitate and communicate development programmes, coach team and ensure succession planning and talent pipeline.
- Stakeholder Management – Ensure strong collaboration with End Markets as well as with back office stakeholders. Manage Global and Regional stakeholders to cement NWEA as a best practice Area and Cluster.
- This position also requires a drive towards experimenting with technology, developing prototypes together with the team and others. You will act as the highest-level technology domain expert on BI and Analytics technology, responsible for advising NWEA on maximising the use of available technology to solve business critical problems
- Minimum 8-9 years of experience in B2B, digital and data driven marketing functions within FMCG companies
- Applied knowledge of digital data and best practices working in data driven marketing (e.g. establishing key digital and campaign KPIs around various digital touch points across the online consumer/customer journey (incl. paid, earned and owned channels); A/B testing, social media dashboards & insights, attribution modelling, audience segmentation & ongoing optimisation)
- Commercial acumen around campaign effectiveness, budget management and ROMI/ROI.
- Experience as an internal consultant/BI consultant, with hands on experience driving design and developing visualisation dashboards for insights utilising RFM (/other) consumer/customer segmentation
- Proven experience delivering reports in a rigorously data-driven environment.
- Strong ability to bring quantitative and qualitative data to life, through insight discovery and storytelling. Experience presenting data-driven outputs to clients, or internal stakeholders.
- Proven experience in driving change management and adoption
- Proficiency in Microsoft apps (especially excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of visualisation tools, incl. PowerBI
- Understanding of ETL tools
Functional Skills Required
- Pro-active, creative, and dynamic.
- Can work independently, have high drive, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to communicate and interact with stakeholders at different levels across functions within the organisation
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
This role offers flexible remote working
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: BI Analytics Manager, Reference: AW / BIAnalytics". Thank you for your interest.