Assistant E-Commerce Manager
Brewster Partners are working exclusively with a leading electrical supplier based in Leeds. They are looking for an assistant e-commerce manager for a brand new site launch.
- Working with the E-commerce Director & D2C Customer Services Supervisor to run the e-commerce store.
- Full ownership of the e-commerce content including:
- Being the go to person to support the development of effective online content
- Loading digital content onto the online store
- Ongoing content review to ensure the store is optimised and delivering the target conversion rates
- Being the digital content expert supporting an optimal execution across key Retail and Trade customers
- Managing the weekly, monthly and quarterly site analytics and reporting to ensure trends are recognised and understood and ensure action plans based on these analytics are agreed. Areas of focus include:
- Traffic, click through & bounce rates
- Conversion & abandoned basket
- Average Order Value & Lifetime Customer Value
- Working with the E-commerce Director on the store promotional calendar and ensuring promotional activity is executed to plan, alongside a marketing agency.Owning the execution of the agreed actions across the store.
- Experience in e-commerce, digital content and analytics.
- Confidence to work with autonomy and also collaborate effectively across internal teams and development partners.
- Excellent communication and people handling skills.
- Team player who possesses excellent influencing skills yet exercises tact and diplomacy in dealings with people throughout the organisation and its customers.
- Display prompt and effective organisation, planning and decision making.
- Self-motivator, able to operate upon own initiative.
- Enthusiastic character with an exceptional work ethic
- Ability to operate in a fast paced ever changing high pressure environment whilst having the capability to maintain the highest level of accuracy.
£25,000 - £30,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant E-Commerce Manager, Reference: AW / AWE-Commerce". Thank you for your interest.