Software Engineer Drupal
Brewster Partners are working with a leading digital Education company, they are looking for Drupal Software Engineers. This is a really exciting time to work with a successful company and growing team.
We are looking for a passionate Drupal Engineer to work in our growing Engineering team. The right candidate will have good experience and knowledge of PHP and Drupal.
You will be joining an evolving agile team that includes Scrum Masters, Product Managers, QA’s and Software Engineers. Working alongside our Platform team and your Scrum team you will deploy your code to all environments and release it to our customers.
- Champion Software Development throughout the company. You will drive our software engineering standards across our products through technology, process, education, knowledge sharing and innovation!
- Actively participate in our daily Scrum stand-ups, planning sessions, product review and retrospective meetings. You will engage in discussions around the acceptance criteria to deliver agreed functionality fit for release throughout each sprint cycle.
- Work alongside other Engineers and Heads of Product Development to contribute to Architecture and Engineering culture.
- Work within a BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) approach to ensure solutions are robust and technically fit for purpose.
- Bringing in innovative ideas on technology and process to improve the product and delivery.
- Experience developing in Drupal 8 / 9, PHP and writing tests in PHPUnit.
- Experience of working within a team following Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum).
- Experience with working within an microservice architecture is advantageous using Lando / Docker for local development.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, able to translate concepts into easily understood diagrams and visuals for both technical and non-technical people alike.
- Happy to contribute and share knowledge amongst their own team and Engineering via knowledge sharing meetings.
- Well acquainted with CI/CD best practices will be advantageous.
- Fast learner and the ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and technical problem-solving skills.
- You do not have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed, you will be assessed on your willingness to learn and to collaborate with others.
This role can be fully remote
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Software Engineer Drupal, Reference: AW / 3SoftwareEngineer". Thank you for your interest.