Moodle Software Engineer
Brewster Partners are working with a leading digital transformation company in Education for an exciting new position. They are looking for a Moodle Software Engineer to join their team as soon as possible.
Work within a Scrum Team to deliver agreed functionality fit for release throughout each sprint cycle.
Actively participate in scrum events and workshops, including sprint planning and retrospectives.
Take ownership of deploying your code to all environments and release it to our customers.
Provide support, mentorship, and guidance to other team members.
Work alongside other Engineers and Heads of Product Development on Architecture and Engineering culture.
Bringing in innovative ideas on technology and process to improve the product and delivery.
Happy to contribute and share knowledge amongst their own team and Engineering via knowledge sharing meetings.
- Knowledge of writing backend services and applications in PHP, working on a modern code base, including object orientation.
- Previous experience of developing for Moodle or Totara LMS systems.
- A good understanding of Git.
- A working knowledge of one of the following database technologies MySQL or Postgres.
- An understanding of the challenges of working with large scale relational datasets.
- Hands on experience of creating and consuming REST APIs.
- A working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Good written and verbal skills, able to translate concepts into easily understood diagrams and visuals for both technical and non-technical people alike.
This role can be fully remote
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Moodle Software Engineer, Reference: AW / 2SoftwareEngineer". Thank you for your interest.