Our client is a successful forward thinking company that manufactures, installs and maintains products for the building sector. They are now seeking a Project Manager to join the team.
You will be responsible for installation of projects from order received through to completion. You will oversee all aspects of projects including the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. You will also set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarise progress of projects.
Duties will include
- Ensure teams are effectively deployed and workflow of materials/labour is maintained.
- Ensure quality of service and delivery
- Effective installation management and movement of labour, ensuring timelines are managed and any delays effectively communicated
- Visit project sites to inspect required works ensuring the customer’s order is fully understood and meets expectations.
- Ensure Health and Safety rules and procedures are adhered to.
- Resolve any issues at site.
This role involves frequent visits to customer sites. A large amount of driving will be required, and this may involve occasional overnight stays as well as the requirement to visit sites at short notice.
You will be an experienced Project Manager with experience in the construction industry, possess a project management qualification and have proven experience of managing teams in a field based role. In addition you should have good organisational ability, effective communication skills used to liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Competitive Salary
- Car/Car Allowance
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program And Healthy Living App
- Parental Support
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme
Retained Projects Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Project Manager, Reference: AB/SA/14321". Thank you for your interest.