Quality Systems Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 pa
Reference: LG / BBBH13934
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 05/05/2021
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Systems Manager.
My client is now rapidly growing and see significant growth. They already hold ISO 9001 registration. Due to expansion within the company we have a need to appoint a highly experienced Quality Systems Manager.
- Develop the Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones, demonstrating solid progress against plans and project objectives.
- Manage all external registration requirements to ensure they are met..
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies.
- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns.
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits.
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate.
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures.
- Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS.
- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found.
- Hold quarterly audit performance meetings within the business
- Motivate and coach the team to operational success, both in terms of quality delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the field based Project Specialists and be the conduit between the sales team and the physical deployment of Product Specialists to customer sites, ensuring each party is properly engaged, clearly defining the expectation of all parties and setting the framework to ensure successful quality driven customer and key stakeholder satisfaction.
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems.
- Review, implement and update company records e.g. training matrices, performance reviews, risk assessments
- Must have experience implementing Quality Management Systems – ideally across a number of sites
- Must have experience working within the Engineering or Manufacturing industries
- Experience and track record in successfully managing change and process roll-out
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Influencing skills where the job holder will need to lead without direct authority and engage teams to support
- Able to identify and adopt new technologies and capabilities that can benefit the team and business performance
- Practical knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
£30,000 - £32,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01332 982 010
M: 07858 518 396
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Quality Systems Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH13934". Thank you for your interest.